Last Revised: April 15, 2022
For purposes of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the "GDPR") the data controller is Art Data, Inc, 2775 Las Palmas Ave. Escondido, CA 92025. Please see Section 7 below for additional disclosures applicable only to users based in the European Union (the "EU").
1. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECTWe collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you as described below when you visit our platforms, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you use our Application(s) and Offerings. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data including, your name, username, email address, telephone number, current and previous mailing addresses, login, PIN, password, account preferences, time zone, etc. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We may also collect or develop aggregated information, which may include Anonymous Data and Personal Data, provided that such information does not personally identify you or any of our other users ("Aggregated Data").
A. Personal Data That You Provide to Us. In order to provide you with personalized services and features we may ask you to register and establish your personal profile ("Profile"). During the registration process we may ask you for Personal Data such as your name, telephone number, gender, birth information, e-mail address, password, place of residence, zip code, etc. This Personal Data is used to customize the Offerings to you and to provide you with personalized services. Personal Data is collected primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our Offerings.
C. Application(s). If you use our Offerings on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number. Our mobile homepage lets you store preferences like safe search settings. We may associate these choices with your ID or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time on our mobile homepage.
E. Personal Data That We Collect from You About Others. If you decide to submit information about a third party, we will collect the third party's Personal Data in order to personalize the services for such third party such as "Tell a Friend" feature. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend&pos;s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Art Data stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
However, none of our Platforms are designed or intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from users who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
H. Information Collected Via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Company Properties more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use &pos;Pixel Tags&pos; (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user&pos;s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users&pos; Personal Data.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
2. USE OF YOUR DATA
A. General. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data to personalize our Offerings; to deliver personalized information to you; to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; to provide you with electronic newsletters; and to send you special offers related to our Offerings and for other marketing purposes of Company or our third party partners, should you opt-in to receive such communications by indicating such preference in your Profile. Your e-mail address together with a password is used to secure your Profile and to make our personalized e-mail services available to you.
B. Creation and Use of Anonymous and Aggregated Data. We may create Anonymous Data and Aggregated Data from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data and Aggregated Data for trend analysis, and to better understand patterns of usage so that we may enhance the content of our Offerings and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data and Aggregated Data to third party companies in our discretion. For example, demographic and profile data is shared with our advertisers only in the form of Aggregated Data. Aggregated Data helps our advertisers to tailor their services to the collective characteristics of users of the Company Properties.
C. IP Addresses. We use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Website, and to track trends and statistics.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
C. Third Party Services. We reserve the right to offer services and products from third party vendors ("Third Party Vendors") to you on the Company Properties, such as via newsletters or special offers, based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process and based on your subsequent preferences. We may share Aggregated Data about our user base with these Third Party Vendors; this information does not identify individual users. We do not link Aggregated Data with Personal Data.
D. Third Party Contractors. We may share your Personal Data with third party contractors or service providers ("Third Party Contractors") to provide you with the services that we offer you though the Company Properties; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services in accordance with your instructions. These Third Party Contractors are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by us. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our Third Party Contractors for the sole purpose of providing the Company Properties to you.
We have implemented and follow reasonable industry standard technical and procedural measures to protect against unauthorized access and use of your personal information. However, you should know that neither we nor any other website can fully eliminate these risks.
5. OTHER WEBSITE LINKS
6. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Under the GDPR, if you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that we hold about you, specifically:
- 1. Request access to your personal data. You may have the right to request access to any personal data we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the source of the personal data, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- 2. Request correction of your personal data. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- 3. Request erasure of your personal data. You may have the right to request that personal data held about you be deleted.
- 4. Request restriction of processing your personal data. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal data.
8. LEGAL PROCESSES
We may share all types of information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing all types of information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
9. OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share information with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so we will endeavor to either aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device. Aggregation means that we combine the information of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any one person. De-identify means that we remove or change certain pieces of information that might be used to link data to a particular person.We may also share any information with other third parties that are not described above if you give us consent to do so.
10. UPDATING/DELETING YOUR PROFILE
A. Changes to Personal Data.
You can view the Personal Data you previously provided by viewing your Profile from your personalized Home Page. If your personal data changes, you may correct or update, by emailing us at [email protected]
or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
C. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from the Company Properties for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser's technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Company Properties or all functionality of the Company Properties. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
D. De-Linking SNSs. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your Account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the "preferences" section in your Account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Company Properties and your social media account or mobile device.
E. Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Application(s) by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
11. SERVICE-RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
14. CONTACTING US